Buddy is on the smaller side for a male cat. He weighs about 10 pounds. His coat is a mixture of browns and whites. He is mostly brown on top with a white tummy and feet. He has medium length fur and green eyes. Buddy's exact age is uncertain, but his adoption paperwork indicates he was about 12 years old when we took him home.
His previous owner described him as "Talkative, Friendly, Submissive and Affectionate." In the short time he has been with us he has shown us his talkative, friendly and affectionate side, but not the submissive side. He has no problem standing up to the other cats for what he wants or even telling them his mind. His meow sounds more like a grumpy grump than a friendly greeting.
- Undetermined at this time, he's not big into treats.
- Feather wand toy
- Mice to bat around
Favorite napping spots:
- Front porch window shelf
- Blanket on top of dresser
- Anywhere there is a patch of sunlight
Fun things about Buddy:
- He loves to snuggle and be held.
- When snuggling he wants his head as close as possible to your head.
- He always wants his tummy rubbed when snuggling.
(updated 07/10/11 1212)